Who can you contact for more assistance?

There are a range of individuals and organisations in NSW able to help you with the identification, control and management of serrated tussock.

Local Control Authorities - for advice on your legal obligations or specific weed control advice in your area.

Department of Primary Industries - for agronomy advice

Local Land Services - many LLS are involved in the control and management of serrated tussock through funding support for Weeds of National Significance (WoNS).

Chemical resellers and agronomists are also a great source of information.